Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas, Showers, and things like chemistry (i.e. an ode to Relient K)

I figured I would post some pictures of things that have been going on recently :)

I must say, I am soooo excited to be sharing our "first" Christmas together, Tim & I. I think I was planning it out in August. God has blessed us and as excited as I am for Christmas, I am also reminded of my inner struggle to be a consumer v. a producer. It's definitely something that I have been convicted of - spending my money wisely. Let me just say this now: You'll never find me out shopping the day after Thanksgiving. No thank you...

Anywho, let me get off my soap box for a moment to share some of the recent joys that have been going on :)

Christmas decorations







Stockings that Tim's sister, Makayla, made for us!






Last weekend we also had Lisa's bridal shower! It was a lot of fun! (not to brag or anything, but I totally made that sweet looking bouquet...)



A few weeks ago, Tim and I had the opportunity to spend a four day weekend in Port Ludlow, one of the places we stayed during our honeymoon! It was so good to be back and explore the area with Tim!


Port Ludlow, WA



We went to the Olympic Game Farm in Sequim, WA. Basically, you just drive around in your car and get to see everything from bears to peacocks, bison, and even white deer! (*Question: which bear is better? Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica. Oh the office...)


The Bison (and all the animals there for that matter) had no inhibitions about coming right up to your car.



Tim and I in the car at the game farm



In Sequim on the water, it was beautiful!


Reflection


Tim on the water

Overall it was a great time to get away and spend time together!


No comments: