Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bella Cupcakes



Today I had a phone interview for a potential marketing intern position through Bella Cupcake Couture - a cute little company (that is growing a lot!) that creates and sells cupcake "wrappers" (for lack of a better word) that can be used for businesses, parties, wedding, etc...

Please be praying that I get this position! It is about a two month commitment, unpaid, and only about 8 hours a week BUT it is something that I am really excited about! I would have the opportunity to use my public relations skills, marketing, creativity, AND there is cupcakes! haha I mean, I'm taking cake decorating classes and I would love the opportunity to use all my skills. At least how it seems, it combines many of my favorite things that I enjoy doing! :) :) :)

the website is www.bellacupcakecouture.com

No comments: