Wednesday, June 13, 2007

bathroom+tv+phone=multi-tasking at it's best

I have arrived in Tahoe! Not at my final destination yet, but in a hotel about 5 mins from the property that we will be staying at for summer project. I am excited, nervous, sad, anxious, etc...etc... I don't even know what to feel.


Before I go on here is an amazing picture of the bathroom in the hotel we stayed at last night:
It was extremely exciting.

Last night we decided to drive to where the property was, and because my dad has no sense of "no trespassing" or "private property" signs, we saw that one of the doors was open in the cabins we will be staying at so we looked inside. Fortunately, I don't think anyone saw us, and the cabin was empty, but if anyone was on the property and saw people trespassing last night, my apologies lol


So this has been an interesting experience so far. I am someone who likes to know whats going on, so I have a hard time not being informed about something. Even though I know a lot of superficial things about what Tahoe will be like, I really have no clue as to what it is really going to be like and I think that's why i'm having such a hard time. I feel so out of the loop, but I just have to keep trusting that even though I am clueless, God is not.

No comments: